CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY - PERSONAL DATA - GDPR
Latest update: 7 April 2018
The website www.betonxcire.com is managed by the company BC HAT DEVELOPPEMENT//Béton Ciré, 915 Route de la Turche, 74260 LES GETS - France. A limited liability company (SARL) registered in the Trade and Companies Register of ANNECY under number 384 743 456 (“BC HAT DEVELOPPEMENT”), having the status of data controller or joint data controller in accordance with the legislation in relation to personal data, in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the Protection of Personal Data of natural persons (General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR).
In the course of its commercial activity, BC HAT DEVELOPPEMENT is required to process information relating to you. For example, when you fill in a subscription form, make a purchase from our on-line store or contact our customer service department, you send us information, some of which enables you to be identified (“personal data”).
This Confidentiality Policy tells you how we collect and process your personal data.
We use your personal data in the circumstances permitted by the legislation in force:
- the creation and management of your user account, and/or
- the creation and management of your subscription, and/or
- performance of a contract which we have entered into with you, and/or
- compliance with a legal obligation, and/or
- your consent to the use of your data, and/or
- the existence of legitimate interests in using your data. Legitimate interests means a combination of commercial or business reasons justifying the use of your data by BC HAT DEVELOPPEMENT.
2. DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller referred to in this document is BC HAT DEVELOPPEMENT//Béton Ciré, 915 Route de la Turche, 74260 LES GETS - France.
The data protection officer (DPO) of BC HAT DEVELOPPEMENT is Amélie Le Roux, manager, who is its legal representative.
3. DATA COLLECTED
3.1. Data is collected in particular when an account is created on our website, when an order is placed at our on-line store, or when any other offer or any other service is accessed.
This data includes:
- Surnames, forenames, title, date of birth;
- Postal address, email address, telephone number;
- Information required for delivery or shipping of goods ordered;
- Log-in ID and encrypted password used to identify you on our website;
- Marketing choices;
- Any other information which you wish to provide us with.
Other data may be collected in the course of our commercial relationship with you:
- Information relating to the history of your commercial relationship with our company: orders for goods and services, invoicing and payment where applicable;
- Participation in promotional offers, competitions and events;
- Requests you have made to our customer service department or incidents you have reported, for example in relation to delivery of our goods or performance of our services;
The Data which is essential to enable BC HAT DEVELOPPEMENT to fulfil the above purposes is indicated with an asterisk on the various pages of the website. If you do not fill in these required fields, we will be unable to reply to your requests and/or provide you with the goods and services requested.
3.2. Each time you access our websites and applications, we may automatically collect information relating to your connection and browsing activity. Various technological tools may be used to collect this data. Cookies are the principal tools used. A cookie is a text file placed on your computer when you access a website, application or on-line advertisement and stored in a specific area of the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. Cookies are managed by your Internet browser and only the issuer of a cookie may decide to read or modify the information they contain.
A cookie exists for a limited period. Cookies are placed and stored on your device in compliance with the applicable legislation and in accordance with the choices you have expressed, which you may amend at any time.
A cookie does not enable you to be personally identified. A cookie allows its issuer to recognise your device and to collect a certain amount of information relating to the browsing activity carried out from that device.
Cookies have several functions, such as allowing you to browse a website or application effectively, remembering your choices and the goods and services you wish to purchase, and suggesting relevant advertising content based on your interests expressed during your browsing activity.
The aim of such technology is to improve your experience on our websites and applications, including providing you with personalised content based on your interests.
3.3. Data relating to a third party. Before offering a third party a subscription or any other product or service which we market, you must check that the person involved agrees to his/her personal data, notably his/her postal address, being disclosed to us.
3.4. Exclusion of all sensitive data. BC HAT DEVELOPPEMENT does not collect any sensitive data relating to you. The following are considered to be sensitive data: racial or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, data relating to health or sexual orientation.
- How do I configure cookies?
The first time you visit our website, a banner tells you that cookies are used and invites you to indicate your choice. Cookies are only placed on your computer if you accept them or if you continue browsing the website by visiting a second page of the website. You can choose not to accept cookies at any time by configuring your browser settings.
For Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies[ED1]
For any other browser, you should consult the help guides on managing cookies available on the Internet.
4. PURPOSES OF THE USE OF YOUR DATA
This Article tells you about the main purposes for which we use the data referred to in Article 3.
4.1. Operations required for the supply of goods or services
- Recording and processing your order for goods or services;
- Managing subscriptions to our newsletters and/or email alerts;
- Invoicing; receipt of payments;
- Managing deliveries and monitoring orders;
- Conducting satisfaction surveys;
- Sending out information on changes or developments to our services;
- Management of outstanding payments and disputes;
- Management of the exercise of your rights relating to your personal data, in accordance with Article 9;
4.2. Marketing and commercial prospecting operations relating to goods and services of BC HAT DEVELOPPEMENT
- Ensuring compliance with postal standards, updating, expanding and deduplicating your personal data in a dedicated database of BC HAT DEVELOPPEMENT;
- Sending marketing, advertising and promotional offers relating to our goods and services by post, inserts, email, mobile notifications, on social networks or on any other medium;
- Tailored loyalty or commercial prospecting initiatives;
- Setting up competitions or other promotional operations;
- Collecting customer feedback;
- Producing commercial statistics.
4.3 Operations relating to commercial partnerships
- Sharing, exchange or rental of files with commercial partners in accordance with the legislation in force and with the security requirements;
- Sending out marketing, advertising and promotional messages relating to partners’ goods and services by post, inserts, email, mobile notifications, on social networks or on any other media;
- Setting up competitions or other promotional operations or events with commercial partners.
4.4 Purposes associated with the placing of cookies on your browser
- To facilitate and enhance browsing activity on our websites and applications;
- To measure traffic and audience.
5. POSSIBLE TRANSMISSION OF YOUR DATA
Your data is processed by BC HAT DEVELOPPEMENT. It will not be transferred or made available to any third party except in relation to (i) any potential subcontractors of BC HAT DEVELOPPEMENT exclusively for technical and logistical reasons (website hosting and maintenance providers, payment and fraud management providers, moderators, database management providers) and (ii) any restructuring of our company, including total or partial disposal of assets, merger, absorption, acquisition, demerger and generally any reorganisation operation.
Your data may be used for the purposes of managing and enhancing customer relations and, unless you object, for the purposes of sending out information on offers and news relating to Béton Ciré, notably through advertising campaigns using email on social networks. Social network companies and email routing providers may therefore receive your data.
Recipients of your data (notably subcontractors or commercial partners) may, in rare cases, be located abroad, including outside the European Economic Area. In these circumstances, we will ensure that processing is carried out in accordance with this confidentiality policy and that it is managed in accordance with the European Commission’s standard contractual clauses ensuring adequate protection of privacy and of the fundamental rights of natural persons.
6. RIGHTS TO ACCESS YOUR DATA
You have the right to access your personal data and to ask for it to be rectified, extended or updated. You may also ask for your data to be erased or object to it being processed, providing that you can show you have legitimate reasons.
You may exercise your rights by contacting the personal data protection officer of BC HAT DEVELOPPEMENT at the following address: BC HAT DEVELOPPEMENT//Béton Ciré, 915 Route de la Turche, 74260 LES GETS - France or by email: [email protected]
Before replying to your request, we may check your identity and/or ask you to provide us with further information to enable us to reply to your request. We will endeavour to deal with your request within a reasonable period and, in any event, within the periods prescribed by law.
If the reply is unsatisfactory, you may file a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL): https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes.